Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Note On Frequency of Commuting

Like I may have mentioned, I am not as hardcore as some. I try to bike whenever possible, even in the rain and snow. I lived in Alaska for two years, and my job was to ride a bike no matter the weather. So those kinds of things don't get to me. But there are days when I don't have the luxury of biking. Today, for instance, I simply have too many errands in between work and Scouts tonight, and can't invest two hours in a bike commute. This doesn't happen that often, but it does occur. And last night, my wife happened to be in American Fork when I got off of work, and showed up to give me a ride home. I know, how selfish of her, right? So when there's a warm car waiting for me, I'm going to ride in it. If there is a day with no commute stats, know that there was a legitimate reason for me to drive. And if there are only stats for half of the commute, know that my wife decided to take pity on me and pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment